- Kindly remove your shoes and silence your cell phone upon entering the front door.
- Please arrive early to arrange your space, so the room is settled by class time. Latecomers disrupt other students.
- Students who arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be admitted. Late comers kindly enter only after the opening meditation/time of mindfulness is concluded.
- Be mindful of your personal hygiene for those practicing around you. Kindly wear freshly laundered clothes and avoid excessive fragrance.
- Phones, photos, food are not permitted in the studio. Please make sure phones are off.
- We are not responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings.
- Please dress comfortably. To avoid any wardrobe malfunctions, shirts are required (no bare mid-drifts please).
- Children 12 and under cannot attend adult classes. 13-15 can attend with a parent. 16-18 can attend class alone with written permission of a parent.
- Please check the online schedule for the most current class information. Schedule and Instructors are subject to change at the discretion of the studio.